The 379 acre Catamount Forest is a privately owned and managed Forest within the Adirondack Park. It is composed of mixed hardwoods and is managed for environmental, social and economic benefits.
- Wildlife: deer, otters, ducks, woodpeckers and more
- Fens, wildflowers: trillium, foxgloves, etc., shrubs and other plants
- Trees: sugar maple, black cherry, yellow birch plus evergreens
- Wetlands, streams and ponds
- Soils and geologic features: erratics, eskers and other glacial landforms
- View from within and from outside the forest.